Sunday, November 8, 2015

CATRICE NAIL POLISH

LE GRAND BLEU NAILS 

CATRICE


This was actually a limited edition piece in the ''Le Grand Bleu'' collection. (click the name of the collection to take you to the site)

Lak je bil del limited editiona v kolekciji ''Le grand bleu''. Klikni zgoraj, da te odpelje na stran.
I've been wearing dark fall colours on my nails but they were mostly red and I wanted to spice it up, so this nail polish caught my eye in my collection.

Zadnje čase se lakiram s temnimi barvami, vendar mi je šlo počasi na živce, ker so bili moji nohti konstantno rdeči. Želela sem si spremembe in seveda me je pot zanesla v DM, kjer sem našla (ponovno) CATRICE lak. 






It is in colour C04 - Entering Atlantis and I think it's a perfect colour for fall and for winter if you're open to not-so-basic nail colours.
It has a metallic finish and you only need 1 coat to get the colour that is promised. 
I've had it for a week and it hasn't chipped yet, and it dried super quickly when I put it on.

Je v barvi c04 in sem mnenja, da je super barva za jesen in zimo, če te ni strah nenavadnih barv. Ima metallic finish in potrebuješ samo en sloj, da barva pride do izraza. 
Nosim ga že en teden, pa se še kar ni odkrušil. Seveda pa se tudi hitro posuši.


Catrice, you never disappoint me!
Catrice, nikoli me ne razočaraš!

No comments:

Post a Comment