Thursday, July 9, 2015

ESSENCE NUDE NAILS


All about nudes, apparently


Recently I've been obsessed with nudes, and since I have found my go-to nude lip combo, I wanted to find a perfect nail polish.
Kot sem že omenila, sem zadnje čase obsedena z nude odtenki. Zdaj, ko že imam svoj nude lip, sem potrebovala še lakec. 

So, essence cosmetics came out with new nail polishes, the ones that are supposed to be like gel finishes. At first, I was a little bit sceptical about the finish and the actual ''gel'' outcome of the polish.
Essence je začel prodajati nove lake, ki naj bi imeli gel finish, se pravi, da tvoji nohti izgledajo, kot da imaš gelirane nohte. Sprva sem bila malo skeptična, saj nisem verjela v to, da bo dejansko finish tak, kot da bi bili nohti gelirani.

I'm all about that drugstore life, I mean, who doesn't love a good bargain if you get the thing you were looking for?
Živim za trgovine, kot so DM, saj imajo kozmetiko, ki so jo lahko privoščiš, kdo pa tega ne mara? Še posebej, če za malo denarja dobiš stvar, ki je dejansko dobra!


So, I bought a perfect nude polish for me, and tried it out.
Believe it or not, even just one coat of the polish completely covers the nail. You know what I mean, the finish is not sheer, and you can't see your nail beneath the polish.
But, I applied 2 coats, just because I like having 2 coats of nail polish on. And I've never been happier with the outcome.
My nails have such a nice shine! And this is without a single top coat! 

Našla sem popoln nude lakec. Odločila sem se da ga kupim, kaj pa sta tiste 2€.
Verjela ali ne, potrebovala sem samo en sloj, kar me je presenetilo. Pričakovala sem, da bo lak prosojen, in da bom potrebovala najmanj tri sloje, da bo sploh izgledalo ''nude''. 
Še vseeno sem si dala dva sloja, ker je pač to moja navada in ne morem preko sebe, haha. 
Moji nohti se tako lepo svetijo, pa sploh nimam nadlaka.


The polish comes on really nicely, it doesn't stick or anything.
My nails look like I just came out of an acrylic nail appointment.
They are super hard (I actually ''stabbed'' a few friends with my nails and they thought I had fake nails on). And no, it's not my nails! My nails are super soft and they bend and chip and are just not the healthiest nails. So having this polish on is kind of a boost for my confidence, which is super nice.
Oh, and of course, it dries quickly! My advice is, wait for a couple of hours before applying the second coat, just to be safe and prevent little bubbles on your nails. (Speaking from experience)

Lakec se tako lepo nanaša, ni lepljiv ali pa pocast.
Moji nohti izgledajo, kot da sem ravno prišla z geliranja. Prijateljico sem ponesreči zabodla z nohtom in me je vprašala, če imam umetne, saj so tako trdi. In ne, to niso moji nohti. Moji nohti so zelo krhki in se konstatno lomijo. Dober lak mi da prav samozavest, kar je super.
In seveda, se lak zelo hitro posuši. 

The only downside is, the nail polish doesn't have the little metal ball inside. You know, the little metal ball that keeps your nail polish from getting old and drying if you shake it?

Edina stvar, ki je slaba, je ta, da nima tiste male bunkice, ki bi preprečila, da se lak postara.

I got it in the colour 36 Dare it nude.


  

The ''background'' in my photos is from another one of my blog posts, DIY journal (click on me)

No comments:

Post a Comment