WHY I STOPPED CONSUMING DAIRY
I don't usually make these kinds of posts, but I've been wanting to share this for a long time. I don't think many people are aware of how dairy industry works.
- We're the only species on earth that continues to drink milk after done being breastfed. And we are the only species that drinks milk from another species.
- This varies, but by default, most of us are lactose intolerant.
- After being breastfed, we cease to produse the digestive enzyme required to digest lactose.
- Milk has casein, which is actually toxic for humans. One potentially harmful effect of casein protein is kidney damage.It is also responsible for acne, asthma, irritable bowel, diabetes, cancer.
- Milk is designed to make a baby cow grow really big really fast.
- Milk has pus cells. Pus is an exudate, formed at the site of inflammation during infection. An accumulation of pus in an enclosed tissue space is known as an abscess, whereas a visible collection of pus within or beneath the epidermis is known as a pustule, pimple, or spot.
- Dairy causes an immune response in our body : mucus, sore throats, congestion, infections...
How the dairy industry works:
- Cows are atrificially insemenated, because they need to be pregnant in order to produce such large quantaties of milk.
- After their baby is born, they take is away, so it doesn't drink his mother's milk, because..Well..We ''need'' that milk.
- Their babies are usually killed for soft leather goods or being abnormally fed so they grow really fast and can be sold as veil.
- After the cows stop producing milk, they are considered useless and are slaughtered and sold as beef.
I definetly recommend watching cowspiracy. The creator of the documentary goes in depth about how the ''standard diet'' is not sustainable.